Simbay Plug&Play Boeing 737 MIP
Simbay Plug&Play Boeing 737 Main Instrument Panel MIP
We handle your data carefully! These will not be sold or passed on!
Safe and fast shipping all over the world!
If something doesn't fit, we'll be happy to take your goods back!
Boeing 737 MIP Plug and Play via SimVim / Mobiflight / Air Manager
The panels can also be controlled via Arduino programming.
The MIP is a technical masterpiece! One tries to offer as much functionality and clarity as possible in as little space. We succeeded!
We have also tried to design this product as detailed as possible. Again and again with regard to the wealth of details and price.
Because one thing is certain! Excessive prices should not be offered here!
It's not quite as perfect as CPFlight, but it only costs 1/3 the price. A real alternative for everyone who wants to do handicrafts but doesn't want to start from scratch.
SIMVIM connection board!
- Just pull out 12 cables and upload the ready-made CONFIG
Also available soon:
USB PLUG and PLAY module!
- Controllable via USB and fully compatible with XPlane and FSX / FS2020
- Can be controlled via SimVim, Mobiflight or Air Manager
- Each module has its own IDC connection
- All modules work like in the real Boeing 737
- The panels are illuminated in a warm white background
- Care was taken that really standard monitors can be used!
- The Chronos are fully functional
- There is also a free decals set
- The Lower DUs are equipped with LED dimmers
- 1: 1 100% original size
You need to build a wooden Frame buy you own. I will share Dimensions regarding this Frame if you need it!
Please take a look at the respective data sheets in the separate products.
- Monitors are not included.
- There are no landing gear levers included
- The MIP consists of 10 individual elements, which must be mounted on a frame or similar.
You might also like
- No related products at this time.